Part 1: The Basics
1. What is your full name? Eris (Ἔρις, "Strife")
2. Where and when were you born? I was born from chaos and pain.
3. Who are/were your parents? (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
Occupation: Being a bastard
Occupation: Being cheated.
4. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like? I’m not even going to start with that, it will take me millenniums.
5. Where do you live now, and with whom? Describe the place and the person/people. The Tartarus, my realm of chaos, with my dearest beast
6. What is your occupation? *snort* I cook for the homeless.
7. Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks. Greek, smoky, with yellow and red eyes, black hair…then I shaft shift and all that means nothing.
8. To which social class do you belong? God, babe. The best one.
9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? Humanity is a disease.
10. Are you right- or left-handed? Both.
11. What does your voice sound like? Depends on who I am impersonating.
12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently? None.
13. What do you have in your pockets? I don’t need pockets.
14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? Me? No of course not~
Part 2: Growing Up
15. How would you describe your childhood in general? Short.
16. What is your earliest memory? It was covered in blood.
17. How much schooling have you had? None.
18. Did you enjoy school? See 17.
19. Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities? From myself.
20. While growing up, did you have any role models? If so, describe them. None.
21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family? [Laughing here]
22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? What I am now.
23. As a child, what were your favorite activities? Same as the ones I have as an adult.
24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display? See 23.
25. As a child, were you popular? Who were your friends, and what were they like? I wasn’t a child for long.
26. When and with whom was your first kiss? He’s dead now, I killed him.
27. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity? No. And again, see number 26.
28. If you are a supernatural being (i.e. mage, werewolf, vampire), tell the story of how you became what you are or first learned of your own abilities. If you are just a normal human, describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today. I was born that way.
Part 3: Past Influences
29. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far? When I was born.
30. Who has had the most influence on you? No one. …ok maybe Ares.
31. What do you consider your greatest achievement? The Trojan war was fun.
32. What is your greatest regret? My what?
33. What is the most evil thing you have ever done? [Laughing again] Everything.
34. Do you have a criminal record of any kind? Nope.
35. When was the time you were the most frightened? Never.
36. What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you? Can’t remember.
37. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why? Nothing.
38. What is your best memory? Getting the book of peace
39. What is your worst memory? ....
Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic? Me? I’m a bucket of joy~
41. What is your greatest fear?
42. What are your religious views? Sorry Hibari, gods exist.
43. What are your political views? I don’t really care, humans heart is always black, no matter what they’re doing.
44. What are your views on sex? Ask that to the Atlantis..no wait, you can’t.
45. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable? Oh please no, killing is such a bad thing.
46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do? Don’t get me started.
47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love? No.
48. What do you believe makes a successful life? Power.
49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)? I’m like an open book~
50. Do you have any biases or prejudices? Of course not.
51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it? Apologize to Artemis, because she’s a frigid boring woman.
52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?
Part 5: Relationships With Others
53. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how? I’m always a lady.
54. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? Must be my brother Ares.
55. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?Myself.
56. Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people.
57. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person. No.
58. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened. Hell, no.
59. What do you look for in a potential lover? As long as he/she can handle me and not die very quickly..…
60. How close are you to your family? Too close for my own comfort.
61. Have you started your own family? If so, describe them. If not, do you want to? Why or why not? That’s nothing of your business.
62. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help? I will never be in desperate need for help.
63. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why? Ares. Because he probably knows more ways to kill than anyone else in the cosmos.
64. If you died or went missing, who would miss you? I will live forever.
65. Who is the person you despise the most, and why? I have a list.
66. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? Me??? Avoid conflict, of course, I’m a pacifist.
67. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? Heh, what do you think?
68. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? No. Because.
69. Do you care what others think of you? Why should I care?
Part 6: Likes And Dislikes
70. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes? I like cute puppies and sunsets.
71. What is your most treasured possession? Let me think…. it’s maybe my hello kitty plushie.
72. What is your favorite color? Bloody Red.
73. What is your favorite food? Humans souls.
74. What, if anything, do you like to read? *snorts* Vogue, of course.
75. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)? It involves a lot of pain and screams.
76. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit? Why would someone quit?
77. How do you spend a typical Saturday night? Painting my nails.
78. What makes you laugh? Other people’s pain.
79. What, if anything, shocks or offends you? Love. Urgh.
80. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself? I don't have problems to finding something to amuse me *devious grin*
81. How do you deal with stress? Stress?
82. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan? Both.
83. What are your pet peeves? I don’t have any, I’m a really reasonable woman.
Part 7: Self Images And Etc.
84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted?when you’re eternal, days aren’t important. Talk about centuries of routine.
85. What is your greatest strength as a person? I’m not a person.
86. What is your greatest weakness? I don’t have one.
87. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Nothing.
88. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?Extroverted.
89. Are you generally organized or messy? I’m chaotic.
90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at. Are you sure you want to know?
91. Do you like yourself? More than anything.
92. What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that RPG characters do)? Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public? (If so, detail both sets of reasons...) I was born that way.
93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime? There’s a lot of them.
94. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Just 5 years?
95. If you could choose, how would you want to die? I can’t die.
96. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left. See 95
97. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? And again, see 95.
98. What three words best describe your personality? Charming, nice and compassionate.
99. What three words would others probably use to describe you? I don’t’ really care.
100. If you could, what advice would you, the player, give to your character? (You might even want to speak as if he or she were sitting right here in front of you, and use proper tone so he or she might heed your advice...)
You…some people is afraid of talking to me because of you, they think that I’m an evil person who will crush them if they ask me something. Stop smirking, damn it.